Friday, September 26, 2008

"Ho Seh" Arh

Today Dr Ng our MOE came to our school.Oh I'm telling you that he is an important person in the ministry and my teacher pulled my leg again=.=We were doing our activity when I came cross a word called Pelvis bone.I asked my teacher (Miss Woo) if there is a typing error,she says NO!!! Then from the corner of the class my friend shouted Pe***(You should know the P.P of males)I said "oi Pe*** is disgusting OMG(Oh my god for shot)=.=" Then my teachers said "Why? do you want me to check yours??"I say no.then as we continues our work.The I say a joke.my teacher says " Don't forget I still need to check your pp"Then I Say that I am a EUNUCH.XDEveryone laughs

2 comments:

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Hi Blackninja, was it meant to be "pelvic bone" instead of "pelvis bone"? Perhaps there was a typographical error after all.

Anonymous said...

Haha...you are so funny so does your teacher.

Jacky