Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Detest My Chinese

Today, my chinese teacher asked us to do compo correction and the corrections are a lot and malady. He says that we must finish our work by tomorrow or else we will be DEAD!!!My affectionate and caring mother told me that don't hate chinese or I will not score well.My minimum target for all my SUBJECTS are 70-100.i know the numbers are massive, but my pup promised me tha I will $100 for all subjects that hit my target .

WELL MY SA2 is coming so see you after the EXAMS

3 comments:

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Do the best you can, Blackninja and don't worry about the rest.

All the best for your SA2! You can do it.

Verytiki said...

I'm counting on you for the buffet dinner with FRESH & JUICY OYSTER !!! Hehe....

Just do your best because you are the best !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tau Suan

Well done for the improvement. Effort is displalyed by using expressive words. You check your blog before you post. Great.

Keep it up.

Blog Guru