Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pie Kia Nice

Today morning, I got woke up by my sis yelling and CRIES!!!I decided to go out and wait for my mum so that we can go to Tiong Baruh.When my mum and me were at Tiong,we decided to eat at Pie Kia.I went over to buy Slurpee.When I was back,a BIRD was in the fast food restaurant.As you know, the bird has bad eye sight.The bird thought that the top layer(which has glass) was a place it can escape.But it was wrong.The bird knocked the glass at different places many times I feel sad for it so I try to catch it and set it back to the wild.Yeah Yeah I managed to persuade it to leave the restaurant=.=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you manage to persuade it top leave the restaurant ? You can speak bird language :P Teach me if you can.

What a nice deed you have done. Do you know that the bird will die due to knocking on glasses ? You safe it's life.

Blog Guru

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Ouch! If you see the bird again, do ask the bird whether it would like to wear spectacles! heehee...

My friend has a border collie who is more than 10 years old (in human years). He now has long sight problem. However, that is okay because he does not read the newspapers. haha!

By the way, how is your shortsight problem? Have you managed to improve it?

Anonymous said...

yes