Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scolded And Sad

Just 2 days ago,I got repremanded and is very sad . It all happen when my mum asked me to follo her to the supermarketanb buy some stuff,theni was walking down the stairs and saw my father.He asked me "where are you goin?"I replied"i am goin to heepl mummy carry goods.Then my pup and I went to Tiong Bahru.He said,latter finish come look for me.then i told my mumthat my pup is waitin outside.We did not know that he is on a rush to go home,so i told him i am goin only t buy oil.when my pup called my mum and asked if we are done, my mum said no.then my pup went home.Knowing that he is hot temper , i covered one eyes and heard what my pup say as one side in one side out

1 comment:

Verytiki said...

Don't worry. Be happy. I know you mean well to give me a surprise. It's only communication breakdown. Don't put it in heart.

Thanks for helping me and sorry for getting you into trouble.