Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weird People To Know

Today when my mum and I went NTUC,I was passing through the 4d section,an old Uncle told us to use the other route. My mum said that there is an auntie cleaning the floor.He angrily says that we must use the other lane to prevent inconvenience.So we lost the "battle" and had to usse the route.Then on the way back, the road was filled with cars and what we witness in front of our face is thousands of horns wailing at the same time. We were very tired so we headed back home with a load on our back.

1 comment:

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Hi! It takes all sorts of people to make this world. Sometimes, some people are unreasonable or simply eccentric. Live and let live, my dear. What is more important is "mission accomplished" insofar as your shopping went. :)